Join Angie Hughes of Angie’s Creative for two insightful sessions that will provide an overview of online marketing for small business success plus Q & A time for your online marketing strategy questions. Angie brings over 15 years of experience in marketing online and enjoys developing an interactive marketing mix tailored to her client’s brand.
Two 2-hour sessions:
Session 1 – Tuesday, May 10 at 6:30 pm – Twin Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake
- Appeal to your target audience and leverage your differentiation by building a brand for your business.
- Designing an effective website that “sells”
- Increasing traffic with search engine optimization
Session 2 – Tuesday, May 17 at 6:30 pm – Twin Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake
- Generating repeat business with an email marketing campaign
- Building a continued relationship with your audience through social media
- Getting known – advertising on the web
- Creating an online marketing mix that fits your business